Anfa Fertility Center is the first independent clinic in Morocco specializes in reproductive medicine, exploration and preservation of fertility. Founded in November 2008 in Casablanca, AFC plays an important role in the development of reproductive technologies and their application.
AFC is also the first fertility clinic ISO 9001:2008 certified in North and sub-Saharan Africa since 2012. AFC has been certified seven processes including those related to in vitro fertilization and embryo freezing (vitrification). In addition, AFC won the International Quality Award presented in London in November 2012 (International Quality Crown).
A specialized nursing and administrative team provides optimal care of patients.
Management and Human Resources : Pr Omar SEFRIOUI
Gynecology Department: Pr Omar SEFRIOUI
Laboratory Management : Dr Noureddine LOUANJLI
Quality Management: Dr Faouzi MSOUNE
Psychological Support: Dr Youssef BOUGRINE
Social Assistance : Fatima-Zahra
Quality Facilitator: Latifa
Embryologists : Fatima-Zahra, Latifa, Smahane
Paramedic Team: Nadia, Hasnae, Hasnaa
Reception and Secretariat : Hassana, Zineb
Health and Hospitality: Khadija
Photos from the center
Areas of Expertise
AFC offers various services related to medically assisted procreation:
– Realization of various tests: blood tests, semen analysis, ultrasound and other medical imaging, endoscopy
– Medically assisted fertilization: ovulation induction, programming coitus, artificial insemination, in vito fertilization (IVF) with or without ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection) and IMSI (Ultra Microscopic Sperm Injection) in the very severe anomalies of sperm
– Freezing and preservation of gametes and embryos using vitrification
– Preimplantation genetic diagnosis of embryos
– Framing couples if repeated miscarriages, multiple pregnancy …